Skip to content Skip to footer


If you have symptoms of the COVID-19, first of all,
please contact the COVID-19 Consultation Hotline or your primary doctor.
If they tell you to take the PCR test, its cost is covered at public expense.
However, to examine your symptoms at a medical institution or to decide if you need
the PCR test, the fee for examination and first visit are charged.
If you would like to get the PCR test without symptoms or without a request by a doctor,
it costs you ¥20,000-40,000.

It is strictly restricted to dismiss employees due to the COVID-19 and
companies cannot fire easily. Do not give up yet.
You can still contest dismissal even if you do not wish to return to work for your employer.
The issue requires expert’s judgement and law analysis,
please contact Free Consultation Service(Telephone/Email).

If you meet some requirements, such as you will work at the same activity content as you did before,
the period of your residence qualification can be extended.
There are employment support organizations to assist foreing workers in Japan.
Do not give up yet.

There are employment support organizations, homeless shelters, temporary accommodations,
and financial support for foreing people too. Do not give up yet.
If you need any support, please contact Free Consultation Service(Telephone/Email).

We will consult and support any problems, even if which are complicated and you cannot consult the government.
Please contact Free Consultation Service(Telephone/Email).